We are thrilled to share the exciting news that PASBAN will be exhibiting at the upcoming Lahore Science Mela, set to take place on October 28 & 29, 2023, from 9 AM to 5 PM.
This event promises to be an enlightening and engaging experience for all science enthusiasts. We would like to invite you to visit our booth named NeuroVista (Stall No. B55 & B56 | Category name Zindagi) during the Mela, where you can explore the fascinating world of neuroscience with us. Also, we would like to encourage you to take advantage of the PASBAN membership, a valuable resource that can provide you with numerous benefits and opportunities to further your passion for neuroscience and learning. Join us at the Lahore Science Mela, and together, let’s embark on a journey of discovery and knowledge.
Venue: Crescent Model Higher Secondary School, 352 Shadman Colony, Lahore (Boys Campus)
At the NeuroVista stall, you will:
- See real “Brain Waves”, live.
- See your own brain waves in action, moving your muscles.
- Play a video game using just brain waves.
- Get a printout of your brain waves to be framed.
- Use brain waves to drive a car.
- Brain models. See where these brain waves come from.